Regulations - Aparthotel Platinum
§1 Subject of the Regulations
- The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, liability and staying in the Apartment and are an integral part of the contract.
- The contract is concluded by making a reservation (by phone or online), paying the down payment or the entire amount due for the stay by the Guest (tenant), signing the registration card.
- By concluding the contract, the Guest (tenant) confirms that he has read and accepts the terms of the Regulations and agrees to send invoices electronically to the Guest's e-mail address indicated in the registration card.
- The Regulations apply to all Guests of the Apartment.
- The Regulations are available at the Reception Desk, in the Apartment and on the website www.aparthotel-platinum.pl
§2 Hotel day, Reservation
- Apartments are rented for days. The hotel day starts at 4:00 p.m. and ends at 11:00 the next day.
- The apartment can be used only after completing the check-in formalities and making the full payment for the stay.
- The reservation of the apartment is made as follows:
- a. after submitting the offer, the landlord makes a preliminary reservation, which is confirmed by a message sent to the tenant via e-mail specifying the duration of the stay and the amount of the fee for the entire stay,
- b. within 3 working days of receiving the initial reservation, the Guest is obliged to pay a deposit in the amount specified in the booking confirmation,
- c. for shortening the purchased stay by the Guest, the Landlord does not return the money for the unused period,
- d. in the event of cancellation of the reservation, the deposit is not refundable.
- Refusal to complete and sign the registration card is tantamount to canceling the reservation and retaining the payment by the Lessor.
- The Lessor reserves the right to cancel the reservation without giving any reason for technical reasons and other reasons beyond his control, within 24 hours of making the reservation.
- If the Guest wants to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the Guest should report this fact no later than 10 pm on the day before departure. The Landlord may not take into account the Guest's wishes if there are no vacancies or if the Guest violates these Regulations.
- The Landlord may refuse to accept a Guest who during the previous stay broke the Regulations of the Apartment, caused damage to the property of the Apartment or other Guests, or to the Guests, employees of the Apartment or otherwise disrupted the functioning of the Apartment.
- The Guest has no right to transfer, share or sublease the released Apartment to third parties without the written consent of the Lessor
- Quiet time is valid in the apartment from 22.00-07.00.
- Third parties without completed registration cards and not reported to the Landlord may not stay in the Apartment. The Guest bears full responsibility for the property left in the Apartment, the property of the Apartment as well as damage caused by these persons.
- Due to the requirements of fire protection, it is not allowed to use any devices powered by electricity or gas in the Apartment, which are not part of the equipment of these rooms and may cause a fire hazard, e.g. electric heaters, radiators, irons and gas burners.
- Before checking out, the annex must be cleaned (wash dishes, countertops, throw away food leftovers). It is possible to clean the annex by the service for PLN 30 after informing the reception in advance.
- Each time the Guest leaves the Apartment, he/she is obliged to turn off the light, turn off the water and lock the Apartment with a key.
- It is forbidden to smoke cigarettes in the Apartment.
- Parking in front of the building is paid, and the rates due are determined by the SPP in Szczecin.
- The Lessor is not responsible for damage or loss of the vehicle belonging to the Guest, as well as for failure to pay or incorrect payment for parking in the paid parking zone.
- It is forbidden to record or use the image of the apartment in any way without the consent of the authorized person.
- It is possible to stay with pets for an additional fee of PLN 40 per day.
§4 GUEST RESPONSIBILITY
- The Guest bears full responsibility for any damage or destruction of furnishings and other devices in the Apartment, even if they were caused unintentionally.
- The Guest is obliged to immediately notify the Landlord of any damage to the property/furniture of the Apartment, as well as immediately report any other irregularities.
- The landlord is not responsible for the loss or damage to items belonging to guests
- If items left by the Guest in the Apartment are found (after leaving it), they can be collected within 30 days from the date of check-out.
- It is forbidden to take photos in the facility, and in particular to publish them later without the consent of the facility owner. A fee of PLN 1,000 for each photo is imposed for violation of the applicable rule.
At the Guests' request, the Reception provides the following services free of charge, such as:
- a) providing information related to stay and travel (subject to availability),
- b) ordering a taxi (subject to availability),
- c) ordering events available to tourists (subject to availability).
§6 ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- In case of violation of these regulations, an additional fee will be imposed on the Guest. The amount of additional fees is as follows (net prices):
- a) extra cleaning: PLN 250
- b) administrative fee (disruption of the night silence, disturbance of the peace of other residents and guests, presence of unregistered people in the apartment after 10:00 p.m.): PLN 500
- c) destruction/theft of a TV set: PLN 1,500
- d) destruction/theft of a towel: PLN 50/small, PLN 75/bathing, PLN 25/kitchen cloth
- e) destruction/theft of bed linen: PLN 50/bed cover, PLN 30/pillowcase, PLN 20/jasiek pillowcase, PLN 200/quilt, PLN 100/pillow, PLN 60/jasiek, PLN 60/bed sheet
- f) damage/theft of dishes: PLN 15/glass, PLN 15/mug, PLN 25/glass, PLN 15/small plate, PLN 25/large plate (depending on the type and quantity)
- g) flooding the sofa/bed: PLN 150
- h) destruction of the chair: PLN 150-300
- i) destruction/theft of a painting: PLN 150
- j) wall cleaning/painting - PLN 25/m2
- k) window replacement - PLN 1,500
- l) repair of the shower cabin - PLN 1,500
- m) other damages - in accordance with the repair costs
- n) using the image of the apartment - PLN 1000
- o) surcharge for more people in the apartment than stated in the booking - PLN 80 per person
- p) loss/theft of a key - PLN 500
- r) smoking - PLN 500
- s) children up to 3 years old - free of charge, children over 3 years old - PLN 50 per night.
- In the event of a breach by the Guest of the Regulations, the Landlord imposes an additional fee on him within 7 days from the date of disclosure of the damage.
§7 STAYING WITH ANIMALS
- A guest staying at the Platinum Aparthotel has the right, upon prior notification at the Reception Desk, for an additional fee (PLN 40/day/pet) to live with the animal in the apartments designated by the Platinum Aparthotel. A deposit of PLN 500 is charged.
- The owner of the dog is obliged to have the animal's health book with current vaccinations, including obligatory against rabies, as well as a muzzle and a leash.
- Aparthotel Platinum forbids the arrival of animals of breeds commonly considered dangerous or aggressive, in particular:
American Pit Bull Terrier, Mallorca Dog - Perro de Presa Mallorguin, American Bulldog, Argentine Dog, Canary Dog - Perro de Presa Canario, Tosa Inu, Rottweiler, Akbash Dog, Anatolian Karabash, Moscow Guard Dog, Caucasian Shepherd Dog.
- The owner is obliged to provide the dog with: a leash, a muzzle, a bowl, a towel to wipe the paws and a bed, as well as a bag for excrement.
- The dog in the resort must be on a leash and muzzle under the full control of the owner.
- The animal may not disturb the rest of people staying at the Platinum Aparthotel. The animal may not make noise or disturb the peace and quiet both on the property, and even more so inside the building and in the apartment.
- It is forbidden to leave the animal in the Facility unattended, also inside the apartment.
- During your stay at the Platinum Aparthotel, apartments with pets will be cleaned only when the pet is not in the apartment.
- The guest undertakes to immediately clean up after the animal. In order to meet physiological needs, the dog should be taken outside the premises of Aparthotel Platinum.
- The Guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage, dirt or damage to the equipment and technical devices of the Facility caused by the animal.
- The owner of the animal releases Aparthotel Platinum and its employees from any liability for any damage caused by animals to third parties and their property.
- The amount of the damage fee will be determined by Aparthotel Platinum.
- The owner of the animal is obliged to comply with any comments of the staff and management of the Facility, specifying the rules of the animal's stay at the Platinum Aparthotel.
- For non-compliance with the above regulations of Aparthotel Platinum reserves the right to impose a financial penalty, including refusing further stay of guests, and at the same time the owner undertakes to leave the area of Aparthotel Platinum with the animal.
- In the event of repeated complaints from other guests of Aparthotel Platinum about the behavior of the animal, the Facility reserves the right to refuse further services (in particular stay) to the owner of the animal.
§8 FINAL PROVISIONS
- Signing the registration cards by the Guest proves that he has read the regulations and accepts its content and consents to the sending of invoices electronically to the Guest's e-mail address indicated in the registration card.
- The Guest agrees to the storage and processing of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) by Aparthotel Platinum, ul. Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego 27, 70-461 Szczecin for the purposes of the Guest's stay in the Apartment and the Guest's use of other services provided by the Landlord. The guest has the right to inspect their personal data and correct them.
- The Guest may not make changes to the Apartment and its equipment.
As of February 1, 2017